Policy should prohibit customers or non-authorized persons or bystanders from being in area while lift is in use.
- Thoroughlytrain all operators of this equipment in the use and care of lift and accessories.
- Be Sureno one is standing in front or behind lift while vehicle is being driven onto or backed off the lift.
- DO NOTpermit anyone on lift when it is either being raised or lowered.
- Alwaysstand clear of lift when raising or lowering and observe "Pinch Points".
- Never overload lift. Capacity of lift is 7,000 lbs.
- Alwaysshut off engine and engage parking gear and brake before exiting the vehicle.
- Alwaysdrive on/off lift with care.
- Keeparea around lift clean of tools, debris, grease, oil, flammables, etc.
- Alwayskeep lift platform clean.
- Replaceall caution, warning, or safety related decals on the lift when unable to read or missing.