To avoid death, personal injury and/orproperty damage, permit only trained personnel tooperate lift and accessories. Adult operation is required.
After reviewing these instructions, get familiar with lift controls by running the lift through a few cycles before loading a vehicle on lift.
Observe and heed all CAUTION, SAFETY and WARNING LABELS on the lift. Keep clear of lift while it is being raised or lowered. The platform is designed to rest on the floor when fully lowered. Keep feet Clear.
. Loading: Lift must be fully lowered and no one in area while the vehicle is brought on lift
. Center vehicle tires on platform and carefully back vehicle onto lift until tire contacts rear wheel stop. Be cautious of low profile vehicles where body may not adequately clear rear wheel stop. In this event back
Driver and passengers must exit before raising lift!
. To Raise Lift: Turn the key switch clockwise. Release switch at desired height.
Observe lift, vehicle and overhead clearance as it is raising.
Clear area if vehicle is in danger of falling.
. Before Lowering Lift: BE SURE no one is in the lift area. Remove all obstacles from under vehicle and lift platform.
. Lowering The Lift:
Turn the key switch counter-clockwise, control system will automatically raise the lift off of the locking latch, approximately 1 to 5 sec.
Keep turning the key switch, control system will automatically release locks through solenoid and platform will come down.
The raising time will last for serveral seconds, please keep turning key switch. The raising time could be adjusted according to installation manual, ONLY BY TRAINED PERSONNEL
Note: Without actuating the lock release lever the lift will only lower onto the locking latch. After you clear the lock bar on the column, you can release the lock release lever and continue to completely lower the lift to the ground.
Before lowering lift be sure no one is in the lift area and that all obstacles have been removed from under the lift.
When platform lower down at the height of 500mm from ground, the buzzer will start to work, please make sure there is nothing under the platform and continue the downward travel.
Observe lift and vehicle to make sure they are coming down level. If not, stop and raise the lift until it becomes level again. Check to see if lock lever is releasing all locks.
If your lift is not operating properly,DO NOT use until adjustments or repairs have been made. Contact and authorized lift service professional for repairs.
Unloading the lift:
Ensure lift is fully lowered.
Carefully drive vehicle off lift.
If you are not completely familiar with automotive lift maintenance procedures, STOP. Contact factory for instructions.
To Avoid Personal Injury, permit only qualified lift service personnel to perform maintenance on this equipment.
Check all column, lift/platform attaching bolts for tightness.
Raise lift when cleaning floor area with solvents and/or cleaning compounds.
Check chain and sheaves for wear.
Check locking latch operation. Adjust per install instructions or repair if required with genuine factory parts.
Check chain tension. Adjust per installation instructions.
Refill if required. If fluid is required, inspect all fittings, hoses and seals. Repair as required. Check fluid level of lift power unit.
Please pay all your attention on the movement of platform during this equipment works. And stop your operation at once if any toppling of platform is found.
Keep holding the key switch to operate the equipment, which will stop at once if your hand releases.
Due to top limit switch, the equipment can stop at once if the platform lift up to top position.
There are three statuses in descending:
- The distance of platform to ground is 2100mm (the top position), if you keep turning the key to DOWN: after no movement for 3 to 5 seconds, the mechanical lock will be released automatically then platform start to descend.
- The distance of platform to ground is less than 2100mm but more than 500mm, if you keep turning the key to DOWN: the platform will lift up for 3 to 5 seconds, then the mechanical lock will be released automatically and the platform start to descend.
- The distance of platform to ground is less than/equal to 500mm, if you keep turning the key to DOWN: without waiting or lifting, the mechanical lock will be released automatically and the platform start to descend with buzzer and alert light.
The inspection on whole equipment is necessary before operation, and make sure your operation is under the condition that all equipment devices work well. Before first operation, firstly please open general power switch, secondly open the power switch on control box, thirdly make sure the emergency stop button on control panel is open.
The correct drive direction is forward, It’s not allowed for vehicles driven backward onto platform. And make sure vehicle is parked in the middle of platform, and the front tires must reach the car stopper in the back of platform.
Over loading is not allowed for vehicle parked on the platform. The wheel base of vehicle parked on the platform should not be more than 2900mm. The total height of vehicle parked under platform should not be more than 2000mm.
It’s not recommended if no vehicle is on the platform in operation.
The power indicator light is off until both general power switch and power switch on control box is opened, which will make the circle of whole control system on.
Do lubrication on guide rail and guide pulley once per month.
Do lubrication on balance chain once per month.
Change all the hydraulic oil three months after first operation; and change oil every nine months after first changing.
Frequently check the screw nuts of bolts fixing the electromagnet and locking plate, if any screw nut is loosening please fasten it asap.
Before operation, please check the connector of electromagnet, if it’s loosening please fasten it; then do testing on top limit switch and photocell sensor, if it cannot work please fix the problem, and if cannot fix it please replace it.
The seal in hydraulic cylinder should be replaced every two years.
The roller and sliding block should be replaced every two years.
The valve element in solenoid valve and filter in power unit should be cleaned every half year.
If any noise comes out from electromagnet, please replace it asap.
1. If the platform tilts right-and-left when lifting, please check and adjust the balance chains; If the platform tilts fore-and-aft when lifting, first please check if vehicle is parked correctly; second check the perpendicularity of post, if the platform still tilts after the above mentioned works please replace the roller.
2. If the platform tilts right-and-left when descending, first please check if the mechanical locking plate at higher side is unlocked, please balance chains if the locking plate is unlocked.If the platform tilts fore-and-aft when descending, first please check if vehicle is parked correctly; second check the perpendicularity of post, if the platform still tilts after the above mentioned works please replace the roller.
3. Adjust the compensated flow control valve on the power unit, if the lifting/descending speed is too fast or too slow.
4. Check if the emergency stop button is open and air switch is closed, if the equipment doesn’t lift up when keep turning UP.
5. Check if the solenoid valve is open, if the platform only lift up but not descend, or it don’t move at all when keep turning DOWN.
6. Check if the electromagnet is working to make the mechanical locking plate unlocked, if the platform lifts up first then descends but stop on the locking tab when keep turning DOWN.
7. Check if the electromagnet is working to make the mechanical locking plate unlocked, if the platform descends only but then stop on the locking tab when keep turning DOWN.
8. Check if the photocell sensor works correctly if the platform only descends with buzzer and warning light on when keep turning DOWN and the platform is above 500mm height.
9. Open the vent valve on the cylinder to make some air inside of cylinder released, if the platform jounces when lifts up.
10. How to get the equipment balance:
- Lift the platform up to any locking tab above 500mm height;
- Manually open the manual switch of solenoid valve on power unit to make platform descend;
- Keep turning on the manual switch of solenoid valve until both two mechanical locking plates on two sides of carriages fall on the bottom of the locking tabs on same level
Tighten or loosen the screw on adjustable screw to adjust the tightening or sag balance chains, to make the platform in balance during operation.
1. Tolerance of levelness must below 5mm, compresslve strenght of concerete must be above 200kg/cm2.
2. Thickness must be above 300mm and strenght grade must be more than 250.
3. Ensuer the new concrete be cured by at least 28 daysminimum.
4. DO NOT install this lift on any asphalt surface or any surface other than concrete.
5. DO NOT install this lift on expension seams or on cracked or defective concrete.
6. DO NOT install this lift on a second/elevated floor without first consulting building architect.
7. DO NOT install this lift outdoors unless special consideration has been made to protect the power unit from in climate weather condiltions.
8. Leave enough space for the control cabinet.
9. Always use architects plans when available. check layout dimension against floorplan requirements making sure that adequate space is available.
10. The area where the lift will be located should be free of overhead obsteuctions such as heaters,building supports, electrical lines etc.